Go to the Main Business Forum page

"Outside" photos are out... Profit from "inside" photos! [Archive] - Page 12 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : "Outside" photos are out... Profit from "inside" photos!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Dien Rice
February 12, 2014, 08:29 AM
Hey Dien, I was thinking about the silly wig you mentioned. Seems people want to be entertained when being sold to and I came across this one hour 45 minute move at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyRjJeS7NPs that interviews the top IM Gurus.

It's called "Add To Cart".

In it Yanik Silver wears a silly pink hairpiece.

The top money earners seem not to be embarrassed in the least when they want to draw attention to themselves while most people let their feelings stop them cold from preforming the most basic marketing activities like making telephone calls to prospects.

Just thought that some here would like to watch the above documentary on Internet Marketing.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing that!

I think Yanik Silver is probably one of the top internet marketers in the world today... Some of his promotions are very creative, and are great at getting your attention...

In my case, I wore a funny wig because I was thinking of the copywriting "AIDA" formula... Attention, Interest, Desire, Action.

I wore it to get Attention! You can't sell a thing unless you first have someone's attention...

In my case, it didn't work so well, but it was a tough environment (or so I like to tell myself)... ;)

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page