Go to the Main Business Forum page

Why I don't ebay. [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Why I don't ebay.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

GordonJ
May 19, 2022, 12:06 PM
My local BIG flea market, the HARTVILLE FLEA MARKET (one of the best in the world) is back to full swing, I look forward to the Memorial Day weekend, if the weather holds, I'll be down there shopping for bargains.

As we get back into pre covid normalcy, don't forget a flea market, or get back to estate and garage sales, lots of stored value to be found there, and think of it as a buyer's "platform" where you can place those goods on.

A lot of OFF LINE is doing great, as I mentioned in Mail Order/Circular thread, or the Cash Gifting/Crowd funding one.

Hope you all have some OFF LINE side hustles going, not too much time, but a big return on investments.

Have fun at your local flea market and make it a profitable day too.

Gordon

I forgot to add that, I ended up selling a lot of the CDs at a local flea market (still at a profit)... :)

No problems with listing, packaging, shipping, etc. People could just ruffle through the CDs to see if there was anything they wanted...

All the CDs had price stickers on them (from when they were in the store that went bankrupt), so I just had a big sign saying they were new CDs, and I think I gave 20% off the sticker price... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page