Go to the Main Business Forum page

Wife Threatens Divorce-Must Sell 200K Astin Martin [Archive] - Page 15 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wife Threatens Divorce-Must Sell 200K Astin Martin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Unregistered
October 16, 2006, 05:32 AM
Dear Dien,

Thanks.

There have been some good ideas from forum members.

We sell houses with the same - "Hidden Benefit - Reason Why" strategy as our Aston Martin ad.

"Must Sell House - Need More Grass for Daughters Horse"

"Must Sell Yacht - My Husband Bought 2nd Yacht"

"Must Sell Home - 2 Mortgages are Killing Me" (These kinds of ads BEAT all the other realtor ads. We often get more than 50 leads from one Classified ad. In a local paper.)

THE TRUTH is rarely used in an ad.

It's STARTLING.

Unusual circumstances - created an ODD opportunity to create this ad. Thought some of your readers might enjoy it.

Glenn

===========================

I have to agree here with Christopher... Glenn has been posting here for years, and I've personally found a lot of value in many of his posts...

Actually, when you think about it, Pete's reply is useful... The reason why is because, if Pete thinks this way, then it means that SOME other people seeing the auction would think that way too... That's useful information to take into consideration.

Another reason is perhaps the approach Glenn has taken will turn some people "off" (like it has Pete) - and that's important to take into consideration too... (The question is whether it will "turn off" serious potential buyers...)

I just wanted to point out - even criticism can be useful...

- Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page