Go to the Main Business Forum page

Please critique (+ vote on) my headlines -- Thanks!... [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums


View Full Version : Please critique (+ vote on) my headlines -- Thanks!...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

April 9, 2010, 12:14 PM
"polarizes" the reader -- something which, by definition, LOWERS response rate(s).

Actually - polarization increases the response rate.

A. Do you want to be mediocre for 100% of the population?

B. Or do you want 10% of the population to absolutely go gaga over you while letting the other 90% hate you?

B wins almost every time.

Thats why Fox News has become the biggest news cable channel out there.

Polarization decreases the population pool*. But increases the conversion and retention rates.

* Unless you are someone like Howard Stern. People who hate Howard Stern listen to him twice as long as people who love him :p


(Not sure where I was tsk-ing any headlines... I thought your #3 was pretty good actually.)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page